A) Measure width and height in more than one place to ensure accurate measurements.
B) Always deduct 10mm of the smallest width measurement on all types of blinds.
C) Deduct 5mm off of the smallest height measurement. (Only for 16mm and 25mm Venetians).
D) Deduct 10mm off of the smallest height measurement. (Only for 50mm, 35mm Venetians, Bamboo and Vertical).
A) Venetian & Bamboo: add 100mm on width measurement.(i.e. 150mm on either side of the window).
B) Verticals: add minimum of 300mm on width measurement. (i.e. 150mm on either side of the window to allow privacy when blinds are in closed position).
C) Venetian, Vertical & Bamboo: add 200mm on height measurement. (i.e. 100mm above the window and 100mm below the window).
PLEASE REMEMBER THE SIZE YOU ORDER IS THE SIZE YOU GET. ALWAYS DETAIL THE DEDUCTION ON YOUR ORDER TO AVOID CONFUSION.
1. When placing an order, always remember to specify the width first then the height. If width and height are not specified, it will be presumed to be width x height.
2. All orders and any changes to the orders must be faxed through, Sun Stop Venetians will unfortunately not be held responsible for orders placed or changed telephonically.
3. Sun Stop Venetians will not be held responsible for duplicated orders.
4. It is advisable not to use order numbers twice as this could cause duplications.
5. Sun Stop Venetians cannot be held responsible for variations in colours for one customer.
6. Colours Variations can occur from different order to order for the same customers’ home or office.
7. It is required that orders for Verticals, Venetians and Bamboos are placed separately. Should your customer choose two different blinds products it is advisable to devide your orders into two pages or place order twice on this website.
8. Due to customers placing orders in batches per fax transmission and the form from this website, it is requested that once you have sent your orders through to please contact our admimistration office to confirm the receipt of all orders. Sun Stop Venetians cannot be held responsible for orders that have not been received.
9. In order to perform in a professional manner, it is advised that all customers complete the prices on the order forms, it can then be checked whether the the order has been quoted correctly.
10. Sun Stop Venetians reserve the right to increase prices at short notice.